Monday, October 5, 2026

Dorothy Wang After “I Do”: Is a Baby Reality Show Coming Next? Because Five Episodes Are NOT Enough!

Dorothy Wang After “I Do”: Is a Baby Reality Show Coming Next? Because Five Episodes Are NOT Enough!

Chile, just when we thought Dorothy Wang was going to give us a beautiful Italian wedding, say “I do,” throw the bouquet, eat the cake, and disappear back into her fabulous private life, Miss Dorothy said SURPRISE — WE’RE HAVING A BABY!

And now I have questions.

A LOT of questions.

Because if you’re going to invite us into the wedding, let us see the friendship drama, the dresses, the planning, the husband and all that luxury, you cannot just close the door after five episodes and tell us to go home.

Dorothy, ma’am.

Where is Season 2?!

And before the rumor mill gets too wild, let’s separate what we actually know from what I personally think SHOULD happen next.

Dorothy Wang and her husband, Brandon Yankowitz, have officially announced that they are expecting their first child together. Dorothy shared the pregnancy news on October 1, 2026, less than a year after the couple married in Florence, Italy.

So yes, baby talk is no longer speculation.

THE BABY IS REAL.

What has NOT been officially announced, at least as of right now, is a second season of Dorothy’s “I Do” or a separate pregnancy/baby reality series.

But honey...

The material is sitting RIGHT THERE.

Wait — “Dorothy’s I Do” Is Only Five Episodes?!

Yes.

Dorothy’s wedding docuseries is officially a five-part series.

The show premiered on YouTube on September 27 and follows Dorothy and Brandon through their journey toward their extravagant Florence wedding. The finale is scheduled for October 11 — their first wedding anniversary.

Five episodes?!

Dorothy.

We need to talk.

You cannot give reality-TV fans luxury, friendship drama, wedding chaos, international travel, couture gowns, disinvited guests and a private husband who finally agreed to be on camera...

...and then tell us we only get FIVE EPISODES.

That is an appetizer.

Where is dinner?

Where is dessert?

Where is the after-dinner cocktail?

I need at least eight to ten episodes.

And now that Dorothy is pregnant, she has accidentally created the perfect storyline for another season.

Season 2: “Dorothy’s Having a Baby”

Tell me you wouldn't watch that.

Episode one opens with Dorothy sitting in some gorgeous apartment holding a pregnancy test while Brandon looks like he is simultaneously thrilled and wondering whether a nursery renovation is about to cost more than a luxury car.

ROLL THE CAMERAS.

We already know Dorothy and Brandon were thinking about starting a family. Before the pregnancy announcement, Dorothy talked about looking forward to their next chapter, including renovating their apartment and starting a family.

Well, Dorothy...

The next chapter has ARRIVED.

And this is exactly why I think stopping after the wedding would be a missed opportunity.

Dorothy has been on reality television before, but this chapter feels different.

We met one version of Dorothy during Rich Kids of Beverly Hills. We saw another side of her through Bling Empire. Now we're seeing grown, married Dorothy.

Next?

MOMMY DOROTHY.

That's an entirely different show.

And Brandon Is Actually Interesting

Here's another surprise.

Brandon doesn't seem desperate to become a reality star.

And that's exactly why I want him on reality TV.

Funny how that works.

Dorothy has described Brandon as a very private person. She said he didn't even have Instagram until after they were engaged. But for the wedding project, the couple agreed to open up their lives while still deciding what kind of show they wanted to make.

That's actually refreshing.

Because sometimes you can tell when somebody gets with a reality star and suddenly they're staring into the camera like:

“Which one is my close-up?”

Brandon gives me the opposite.

He gives:

“Dorothy, why are these cameras in the kitchen?”

And Dorothy gives:

“Because we're making television, Brandon. Smile.”

That dynamic could work.

I don't need Brandon throwing wine glasses.

I don't need Brandon starting arguments.

I don't need Brandon holding a diamond in the opening credits.

Just let the man be Brandon.

Sometimes the normal spouse surrounded by fabulous chaos becomes one of the funniest people on the show without even trying.

But We Need Dorothy's Friends!

This is where I really need Dorothy and her production company to listen.

If another season happens, DON'T make every episode only Dorothy and Brandon sitting around discussing pregnancy appointments.

Congratulations on the baby.

We love the baby.

But this is REALITY TV.

Bring in the friends.

The wedding already brought together a pretty fabulous circle. Reported guests included Nicky Hilton, Sai De Silva, Tina Leung, Lilly Ghalichi, Farrah Aldjufrie and Tinx.

EXCUSE ME?!

That's practically a cast.

Why are we wasting resources?

I want lunches.

I want shopping.

I want somebody arriving 45 minutes late.

I want somebody ordering a salad, taking two bites and then spending the next hour talking about everybody else's business.

Give us friendship.

Give us history.

Give us people who knew Dorothy before Brandon.

Give us people who know where the bodies are buried — figuratively, people!

And especially give us more of Dorothy's friendship with Sai De Silva.

Dorothy recently discussed her close friendship with Sai while promoting the wedding series.

Now THAT is something I would explore.

I don't necessarily need manufactured fighting.

Real friendships are interesting enough.

How did they meet?

What do they disagree about?

What does Sai think about married Dorothy?

What kind of advice is Dorothy getting as she prepares for motherhood?

Which friend is going to be the overly involved auntie?

Which friend is showing up with a $4,000 baby gift?

Which friend is saying:

“Dorothy, you do NOT need that.”

While Dorothy is already entering her credit-card information.

THAT'S THE SHOW.

And Then There's the Friendship Mess...

Now we have to talk about it.

One of the juiciest parts of Dorothy’s “I Do” has involved Dorothy discussing her decision to uninvite a former friend from her wedding.

Online speculation has centered around former Rich Kids of Beverly Hills costar Morgan Stewart, but Dorothy herself did not publicly name Morgan in the comments being reported, so I'm not going to turn internet detective work into confirmed fact.

What Dorothy did describe was realizing that a longtime relationship no longer felt genuine and deciding that she didn't want that energy at her wedding.

And BABY...

That storyline tells me something important.

Dorothy understands reality television.

Because weddings aren't interesting just because somebody buys flowers and puts on a dress.

It's the relationships surrounding the wedding that make the story.

Who got invited?

Who didn't?

Who stopped speaking?

Who showed up?

Who didn't show up?

Who smiled in your face but secretly couldn't stand you?

THAT is reality television.

And if Dorothy does another series, I hope she continues being honest about friendships changing as your life changes.

Marriage changes friendships.

Babies change friendships.

Success changes friendships.

Money DEFINITELY changes friendships.

And becoming a mother at this stage of Dorothy's life could completely rearrange her social circle.

I want to see that.

Dorothy Doesn't Need “Bling Empire” Anymore

Here's another thing.

Dorothy and Brandon created their own production company, Chez Yankowitz, for Dorothy’s “I Do.”

That's bigger than people might realize.

Dorothy doesn't necessarily have to sit around waiting for Netflix, E!, Bravo or anybody else to call her.

She can build her own thing.

That may be the smartest move.

Reality television is changing.

YouTube gives personalities the ability to go directly to their audience.

Dorothy already has name recognition.

She already has fans from Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.

She gained another audience through Bling Empire.

Now she has marriage.

She has a production company.

And she has a BABY STORYLINE.

Girl.

The ingredients are already sitting on the counter.

TURN THE OVEN ON.

Here's How I Would Do Season 2

Personally, I wouldn't call it Dorothy’s “I Do” Season 2.

The wedding is over.

Move forward.

Call it something like:

Dorothy's Next Chapter

or

Dorothy: Baby on Board

or

Dorothy Ever After

Give me eight episodes.

Not five.

EIGHT.

Episode 1: The pregnancy announcement.

Episode 2: Dorothy tells friends and family.

Episode 3: Baby shopping — and Dorothy discovers that apparently a stroller can cost as much as somebody's rent.

Episode 4: Apartment renovation chaos.

Episode 5: Baby shower planning and FRIEND DRAMA.

Episode 6: Dorothy starts getting nervous about motherhood and we see something deeper and more emotional.

Episode 7: Final preparations.

Episode 8: Baby arrives — while still protecting whatever moments Dorothy and Brandon want to keep private.

BOOM.

There's your season.

And sprinkle the friends throughout the whole thing.

Don't bring somebody into one episode for seven minutes.

Let us KNOW these people.

Dorothy Has Something Reality TV Is Missing

Dorothy is 38 now.

That's important because we're no longer watching the same young woman from Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.

Life moved forward.

She moved forward.

Her audience moved forward.

That's what makes this new chapter potentially interesting.

There's something satisfying about watching someone on television years ago and then seeing where life eventually takes them.

Dorothy went from being known as a rich kid partying and living fabulously to becoming a wife, producer and now mother-to-be.

That's a story.

And she doesn't have to pretend she's 24 again.

Please don't.

We already survived our twenties.

Some of us barely made it out.

But Don't Make It Too Perfect

This is my biggest warning.

Dorothy...

Don't give us a 40-minute luxury commercial.

Beautiful homes are nice.

Designer clothes are nice.

Fancy dinners are nice.

But reality television needs REALITY.

Let the wig slip metaphorically.

Show an argument.

Show Dorothy exhausted.

Show Brandon irritated.

Show a friend getting on Dorothy's nerves.

Show somebody forgetting to make the reservation.

Show the baby shower cake arriving with the wrong spelling.

SOMETHING.

Perfection is pretty.

Imperfection is television.

One reason Dorothy’s “I Do” has generated conversation is because the wedding wasn't presented as completely flawless. Dorothy has openly discussed stressful moments, difficult decisions and things going wrong during the planning process.

Keep THAT energy.

Could the Baby Actually Lead to Another Show?

Right now, there is no confirmed second season or baby spinoff announcement that I could find.

That's the fact.

But from a television perspective?

It makes complete sense.

Dorothy and Brandon already established their production company.

They already produced a five-part personal docuseries.

Dorothy has said she wanted to continue sharing parts of her life with her longtime audience.

And now their lives have changed dramatically.

They are having their first child.

If viewers respond strongly to Dorothy’s “I Do,” why wouldn't you at least explore another chapter?

You don't even need a giant network deal.

Do another YouTube series.

Film eight episodes.

Bring back some familiar friends.

Add a couple new faces.

Give us marriage.

Give us pregnancy.

Give us fashion.

Give us family.

Give us friendship.

And give us JUST enough mess that everybody is fighting in the comments after every episode.

That's called engagement, honey.

Final Thoughts: Dorothy, Five Episodes Ain't Enough!

I'm enjoying seeing this different side of Dorothy Wang.

But five episodes?

Absolutely not.

You finally came back, got married, introduced us properly to Brandon, started opening up about old friendships, launched your own production company and announced a pregnancy...

And now you're supposed to disappear?

NO MA'AM.

This is when the show actually gets interesting.

The wedding was Chapter One.

Marriage is Chapter Two.

The baby is Chapter Three.

And those friendships?

Baby, that's Chapters Four through TWELVE.

So Dorothy, if you're reading this:

Get the cameras.

Call the friends.

Call Sai.

Call Tina.

Call whoever is willing to show up and actually give us something.

Tell Brandon we're sorry in advance because that poor private man may have married himself into another reality show.

And give us at least EIGHT episodes next time.

Because five episodes of Dorothy Wang?

That's not a season. That's a sample platter.

YOUR TURN!

Would you watch Dorothy Wang and Brandon in a second reality series about their marriage, pregnancy and becoming first-time parents?

And here's the bigger question:

Which of Dorothy's friends do YOU want to see become regular cast members?

Should the next show focus mostly on Dorothy and Brandon, or should Dorothy build an entire ensemble around her fabulous — and occasionally messy — friend group?

Drop your opinion in the comments, share this post with another reality-TV fan, and tell me:

Would you watch “Dorothy: Baby on Board”?

Because I would.

And yes...

I need more than five episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dorothy Wang After “I Do”: Is a Baby Reality Show Coming Next? Because Five Episodes Are NOT Enough!

Dorothy Wang After “I Do”: Is a Baby Reality Show Coming Next? Because Five Episodes Are NOT Enough! Chile, just when we though...