Morgan Stewart and Dorothy Wang’s Wedding: Where Was Morgan? ππ☕
Okay, now I have ANOTHER question about Dorothy Wang’s wedding.
MORGAN STEWART?!
Where was Morgan?!
Because the more I think about Dorothy Wang’s wedding and all these old Rich Kids of Beverly Hills friendships, the more questions I have.
We already talked about EJ Johnson not appearing to be part of the wedding festivities. But Morgan Stewart is another name that immediately comes to mind because Morgan and Dorothy go WAY back.
If you watched Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, you remember the era.
Dorothy Wang.
Morgan Stewart.
EJ Johnson.
Champagne.
Designer clothes.
Expensive vacations.
Arguments over things most of us couldn't afford to argue about.
π
They gave us some CLASSIC reality television.
So naturally, when Dorothy gets married, longtime fans start looking around asking:
Where are the Rich Kids?!
Dorothy's Wedding Guest List Has Me Investigating
Dorothy married Brandon Yankowitz in a lavish wedding in Florence, Italy.
Beautiful location.
Beautiful fashion.
Beautiful everything.
But I'm over here acting like Detective Olivia Benson of reality television trying to figure out who was invited, who wasn't invited and who might have gotten that dreaded:
“Unfortunately, due to changes…”
message.
πππ
Because Dorothy has openly discussed the uncomfortable process of cutting people from her wedding guest list.
And once you tell reality-TV fans THAT?
Baby, we're going to start looking at everybody who wasn't sitting at those tables!
So What About Morgan Stewart?
Morgan and Dorothy weren't just two random women who happened to appear on the same reality show.
They had a real history.
Their friendship was a major part of Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.
That's why Morgan's connection to Dorothy's wedding has fans curious.
But here's where we need to be careful.
Someone not being prominently featured at a wedding does NOT automatically mean:
“THEY WERE DISINVITED!”
Maybe they couldn't attend.
Maybe the friendship changed.
Maybe they weren't invited.
Maybe they were invited but had another commitment.
Or maybe there is a story we simply haven't heard yet.
That's why I want Dorothy to TALK!
Girl, you cannot mention disinviting wedding guests and then expect us not to start investigating.
You opened this door!
π
The Rich Kids Era Is OVER
Maybe the bigger story isn't about one invitation.
Maybe it's about how much everyone's life has changed.
Rich Kids of Beverly Hills premiered more than a decade ago.
Think about that.
People get married.
People have children.
People change careers.
People move.
People develop new friendships.
People lose old friendships.
Sometimes somebody who was your BEST friend at 25 isn't even in your phone at 35 or 40.
That's life.
And reality stars aren't exempt from it.
We as viewers sometimes freeze these people in whatever era we first met them.
We remember Dorothy, Morgan and EJ together and assume that friendship should still look exactly the same today.
But why would it?
Our own friendships don't work like that.
But I Still Want the Tea!
Now don't misunderstand me.
I'm trying to be mature about this.
I'm trying to understand that people grow apart.
But I'm ALSO NOSY.
πππ
I want the timeline!
When did everybody stop being close?
Was there an argument?
Did they simply drift apart?
Was Morgan originally on Dorothy's wedding guest list?
Did Morgan receive an invitation?
And was Morgan ever one of the people Dorothy considered removing?
Those are completely different questions.
And until Dorothy or Morgan confirms something, I'm not going to turn internet speculation into fact.
But I'm definitely asking questions.
Reality-TV Friendships Are Complicated
One thing I've learned after watching reality television for years is that a friendship can look completely different once the cameras stop rolling.
Two people can appear inseparable for three seasons and then barely speak afterward.
Why?
Because television creates unusual relationships.
You're traveling together.
Filming together.
Doing interviews together.
Attending events together.
Then the show ends.
Suddenly everybody goes back to their individual lives.
That's when you discover which relationships were truly built for the long haul.
Maybe that's what happened with Dorothy and some of the Rich Kids crew.
There doesn't necessarily have to be a villain.
Sometimes life just moves.
But Dorothy Saying “Disinvited” Changed Everything
This is where Dorothy accidentally made the story juicy.
The minute you say people were DISINVITED, we're no longer casually looking at wedding pictures.
We're counting chairs!
π
“Who's that?”
“Was she invited?”
“Where's EJ?”
“Where's Morgan?”
“Who didn't make the final list?”
Baby, Dorothy turned her wedding guest list into a reality-TV mystery.
And I'm here for it.
Morgan Stewart Has Her Own Life Now
We also have to remember that Morgan Stewart's life today is very different from her Rich Kids days.
She has moved into another chapter
No comments:
Post a Comment