BLIND EYE: He Packed Up His Whole Life for Love?! Atlanta to the DMV — Chile, This Vlog Has Me STRESSED!
Chileeeee! π☕ I was minding my business, watching a vlog on YouTube, when suddenly I realized I wasn't watching a regular vlog anymore. Baby, I had accidentally tuned into Love & Hip Hop: U-Haul Edition!
Because WHAT is going on?!
Apparently, our good brother has himself a boyfriend. Yes, LOVE has entered the building! But here's the catch: we ain't seeing the boyfriend.
Sir?!
You telling us about the relationship. You're flying around for the relationship. You're packing boxes for the relationship. You're changing your whole ZIP CODE for the relationship...
But we can't see the man?!
Chile, at this point the boyfriend is giving "special guest star whose contract hasn't been finalized."
πππ
Now, before anybody starts acting up in the comments, I'm not saying he HAS to show his boyfriend. Absolutely not. Everybody doesn't want their relationship plastered across YouTube, and keeping your partner private might actually be the smartest thing you can do.
But baby, you KNOW we're curious!
HE STOPPED WORKING?!
From what I understood watching the vlog, life apparently became overwhelming enough that he stepped away from working.
And that's where my auntie instincts kicked in.
Because relationships are cute.
Love is beautiful.
Romance is wonderful.
But them BILLS?!
Them bills don't give a damn about butterflies in your stomach!
The rent company isn't going to say, "Awwww, you're in love? Don't worry about this month."
The phone company isn't accepting kisses.
And the electric company definitely doesn't take "bae said he got me" as payment.
So I'm sitting there watching like:
Sir, what's the PLAN?!
Again, we only know what he's choosing to share online, so there could be plenty happening behind the scenes. But from a viewer's perspective, this storyline had me clutching my imaginary pearls.
ATLANTA TO THE DMV FOR LOVE?!
Now THIS is where the movie really started.
From what he shared, he's been traveling between Atlanta and the DMV area because of this relationship.
Do you know what popped into my head?
AIRFARE.
πππ
Because baby, love might be free, but Delta, American, Southwest, Spirit and everybody else said:
"That'll be $387.42, please."
And LAST-MINUTE airfare?!
Chile!
You better love me from FaceTime until Tuesday when them prices come down.
I'm not paying emergency airfare every time somebody texts:
"I miss you."
I miss you too, baby.
See you on Zoom.
π
Because flying back and forth for love can get EXPENSIVE. Tickets, bags, Uber rides, food at the airport—and you already know airport food acts like every chicken sandwich was personally prepared by BeyoncΓ©.
That little romance trip can turn into a whole car payment.
AND HE'S ONLY ABOUT 29?!
I believe he said he's around 29 years old, although don't quote me on that unless he confirmed it himself.
And the boyfriend?
From the impression I got, I was wondering if the boyfriend might be older.
Now THAT immediately made me curious.
Not because there's anything wrong with an age-gap relationship. Two grown adults can do whatever works for them.
But I want the TEA.
How did y'all meet?
Who approached who?
How long were y'all talking?
When did you realize this was serious?
Who said "I love you" first?
And most importantly...
WHO suggested somebody MOVE?!
Because there's dating.
There's being exclusive.
There's meeting the family.
And then there's:
"Baby, go ahead and rent that truck."
Sir?!
We skipped approximately six episodes!
THEN HE PACKED EVERYTHING UP!
This is where I almost dropped my phone.
Because apparently our good brother didn't just visit.
He didn't just take another romantic flight.
Baby packed his belongings and headed toward the DMV!
I said:
OH, THIS IS SERIOUS SERIOUS.
Boxes coming out.
Furniture getting moved.
Life getting packed.
And unless my eyes deceived me, it looked like we had some kind of rental moving truck situation happening.
Chileeeee!
You know a relationship has reached another level when somebody is behind the wheel of a rental truck questioning every decision they've made since kindergarten.
πππ
Driving hours with your whole life packed behind you?!
That's not dating anymore.
That's a relocation package!
And I hope this relationship WORKS because unpacking after moving for love has to hit differently.
Imagine getting into an argument three weeks later and looking over at those boxes you still haven't unpacked.
Baby, I'd be sitting on that box like:
"I drove HOW MANY MILES for this?"
BUT HERE'S THE THING...
Underneath all my jokes, I actually understand why somebody would do it.
When you really believe you've found your person, sometimes you take a chance.
Sometimes you leave what's familiar.
Sometimes you move.
Sometimes you start over.
Sometimes you say, "I'm going to see where this goes."
And at 29—or whatever his confirmed age is—you still have plenty of life ahead of you to make bold decisions.
Could it work?
Absolutely.
Could it become messy?
Absolutely.
That's LIFE.
My only hope is that he keeps something for himself.
Keep your independence.
Keep your goals.
Keep some money put away.
Keep your friendships.
Keep your identity.
And PLEASE have a backup plan.
Because love should add to your life—not become your entire life.
AND ABOUT THIS MYSTERY BOYFRIEND...
Now sir...
I'm going to respect the privacy.
I'm going to mind my business.
I'm going to let that man stay off camera.
BUT...
π
You can't give me 14 clues and expect me not to become Detective Olivia Benson!
Don't show his face.
Fine.
But can we get an elbow?
A hand?
A silhouette?
A cough from the kitchen?
SOMETHING?!
πππ
Because right now this boyfriend is giving Bigfoot with a good credit score.
Everybody keeps talking about him, but WHERE IS HE?!
FINAL THOUGHTS
This vlog had everything.
Love.
Mystery.
Airline tickets.
A major life change.
Packing.
Moving.
A rental truck.
And one invisible boyfriend somewhere in the DMV minding his business while I'm over here asking 72 questions.
But I will say this: moving your entire life for somebody is a BIG decision.
I hope he's happy.
I hope the relationship is healthy.
I hope the move gives him whatever fresh start he's looking for.
And most importantly...
I hope that rental truck had unlimited mileage!
πππ
Because chile, LOVE IS LOVE...
But them mileage fees ain't playing with nobody!
Now I need to hear from YOU.
Would you pack up your entire life and move to another state for somebody you're dating?
Would you fly back and forth between Atlanta and the DMV for love?
And could you date somebody while keeping them completely OFF your YouTube channel?
Drop your opinion in the comments because I KNOW y'all got something to say!
And if you're enjoying my messy little commentary, make sure you share the blog, subscribe/follow, and come back for more reality TV, YouTube tea, pop culture gossip and my completely unnecessary—but highly entertaining—two cents.
Because apparently we're not just watching vlogs anymore.
We're watching MOVING TRUCKS! ππ☕π
#YouTubeTea #YouTubeDrama #VloggerLife #RelationshipTea #DMV #Atlanta #MovingForLove #YouTubeVlogger #PopCulture #GossipBlog #RelationshipDrama
No comments:
Post a Comment